Our Management Services Include:
• Review of your property on a regular basis and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
• Obtaining bids and proposals for work to be performed and providing them to the Board for review.
• Supervision of on-site personnel and contractors employed on the property.
• Handling of all Association correspondence and routinely providing
copies to the Board.
• Attending meetings of the Board and/or committees to assess
progress and assign properties for action.
• Preparing monthly management reports for the Board.
• Assisting the Board in establishing specifications
for Association insurance.
• Obtaining and evaluating insurance bids.
• Assisting the Board in the enforcement of
Association rules and regulations.
• Updating the Board regarding significant legislation,
insurance, financial practices, court decisions,
and tax rulings pertaining to the Association.
• Offering the Board advice regarding administrative
processes and responsibilities
Accounting & Financial Services
Our Accounting & Financial Services include:
• Maintaining the general ledger.
• Preparing monthly and year-to-date receipts and disbursement statements with budget comparisons.
• Supplying copies of monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors by the (20th) of each month.
• Organizing all bills with proper account numbers and preparing checks to be drawn on Association
• Maintaining an up-to-date owners’ roster with up to three (3) mailing addresses.
• Prepare and issue maintenance coupons to all unit owners, annually.
• Maintaining a monthly accounts receivable report and providing it
to the Board of Directors
• Collecting and depositing maintenance and other assessment
payments and miscellaneous receipts. (These funds are
kept separate from other funds managed by Seacrest).
• Consulting with the Treasurer on an ongoing basis.
• Providing an automatic account debit service for owners’
• Mail past due notices on the 10th of each month
• Receive maintenance and other assessment
payments and miscellaneous receipts for deposit
in the Association’s bank account on a timely basis.
• Provide a lock box service.