Accounting & Financial Services
Over the years, Seacrest Services has served hundreds of South Florida properties, each with their own unique structure and needs.
Since no one accounting system works for everyone, Seacrest Services customizes your system to meet the specific requirements of your association. Our state-of-the-art technology gives you the information you need at the touch of a button while our skilled accounting team provides support and assistance.
Our Accounting & Financial Services include:
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Preparing monthly and year-to-date receipts and disbursement statements with budget comparisons.
- Supplying copies of monthly financial reports to the Board of Directors each month.
- Organizing all bills with proper account numbers and preparing checks to be drawn on Association checking account.
- Maintaining an up-to-date owners’ roster
- Prepare and issue maintenance coupons to all unit owners, annually.
- Maintaining a monthly accounts receivable report and providing it to the Board of Directors.
- Collecting and depositing maintenance and other assessment payments and miscellaneous receipts. (These funds are kept separate from other funds managed by Seacrest).
- Consulting with the Treasurer on an ongoing basis.
- Providing an automatic account debit service for owners’ maintenance payments.
- Mail past due notices.
- Receive maintenance and other assessment payments and miscellaneous receipts for deposit in the Association’s bank account on a timely basis.
- Provide a lockbox service.