With Seacrest Services at your side, your Community Association will be led into the future by a trained and experienced Property Manager.
All of our Property Management personnel are state licensed community association managers and undergo Seacrest’s extensive in-house training program. Quality service is of utmost importance to you and is a basic expectation of the Seacrest Management Team.
Your Community will be lead into the future by a trained and experienced property management team. Our hands-on approach provides you with the accountability and supervision that every property deserves.
Our Management Services Include:
- Review of your property on a regular basis and recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Obtaining bids and proposals for work to be performed and providing them to the Board for review.
- Supervision of on-site personnel and contractors employed on the property.
- Handling of all Association correspondence and routinely providing copies to the Board.
- Attending meetings of the Board and/or committees to assess progress and assign tasks for action.
- Preparing monthly management reports for the Board.
- Assisting the Board in establishing specifications for Association insurance.
- Obtaining and evaluating insurance bids.
- Assisting the Board in the enforcement of Association rules and regulations.
- Updating the Board regarding significant legislation, insurance, financial practices, court decisions, and tax rulings pertaining to the Association.
- Offering the Board advice regarding administrative processes and responsibilities