Customer Service is more than a service; it’s a culture that we embody!
We understand that your residents are the lifeblood of your community, providing quality customer service to each of them is our privilege. Our interactive Live Operator Customer Service Program is tailored to fit the unique needs of each association we oversee. This approach helps to promote a harmonious living environment all while reducing the need for direct Board involvement in day-to-day issues.
With Seacrest Services as your Property Management Team, you can get back your life and let us take care of the rest!
Customer Service Program Overview:
Each Customer Service Program is tailored to the specific needs of your Association. You determine how we work with your residents and your Association. Our Customer Service representatives respond promptly to resident’s requests for services. All work order requests are processed and tracked thru our online work order system.
When a resident calls our Customer Service Department, a work order is generated and tracked thru completion. All work orders are given a confirmation number which can then be referenced at any time to check the status of a request.
All calls are answered by a live operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Here’s what you can expect from your custom tailored Customer Service Program:
- All calls are answered by a live operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Association’s requests/needs are supported and executed by the Customer Service Representatives for each call.
- Access to our online work order request system.
- Confirmation numbers assigned for each request to enable tracking and estimated completion of request.
- On-site work order generation and tracking thru our Work Order Request System.
- A door hanger left on residents door acknowledging completion of the service request.
- A detailed report presented to the Board identifying all service requests that were generated for the community, residents name, address, and the actions taken to conclude/complete the service.